Contracting Licensing Requirements

Contractor Licensing

The City of Chilton enforces the credentials and licenses as required by the Wisconsin Department of Safety & Professional Services SPS 305 Licenses, Registrations and Certification Codes. In addition, citizens and contractors should be aware of the following information:

For more information regarding state credentialing and licensing requirements please contact the Wisconsin Department of Safety & Professional Services Credentialing Unit at (608) 266-2112 or (877) 617-1565 or please view:

State of Wisconsin Contractor Licensing Requirement Applications

(3096) Application for Dwelling Contractor Certification

(3097) Application for Dwelling Contractor Qualifier Certification